As we go into the holiday season, remember to take time for yourself and your loved ones. Vacation is a wonderful break from the routine, and is necessary to recharge. Here are five more reasons vacay is a MUST:
1. You meet new people and force yourself to have conversations that have nothing to do with work. This triggers creativity and innovation that may be applied to pending projects when you get back.
2. You gain new experiences to expand your knowledge base. As you become more knowledgeable, your ability to charge more for your skills and services increase.
3. It gives people a chance to undo the redo. Everyone makes mistakes, and your time away gives them a chance to correct them without you having to say a word.
4. You set a good example for your family, clients, and colleagues, and they learn it's okay to relax. "Be the change you want to see in the world."
5. You need breaks to renew and refocus your energy. As your mind and heart rejuvenate, you are able to plan and create the next big thing in life.